You are not alone. Get help with crisis response, suicide prevention, & emotional support. Call or text 988 for crisis help and support.
Anti-Vaping Video Campaign
This year’s contest has launching!
Calling all videographers and young filmmakers or teens that just want to win some cool prizes. AFCares sponsors a vape prevention video competition! The challenge is for students to create AWESOME video content that will be used by AFCares to promote vape prevention and raise awareness. These videos will be posted on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook and other online platforms to help others and the winners in each of our four categories will win amazing prizes!
Looking for inspiration? You can watch past entries and prize winners on our YouTube channel:
Who is Eligible?
Any student or teen ages 12-18.
What are the rules?
- Videos must promote vape prevention and awareness.
- Video submissions must be no longer than 3 minutes in duration.
- Videos may only use facts from the following sources:
- Videos may not contain any violence, revealing or inappropriate clothing, graphic or inappropriate scenes, or rude, indecent, offensive, or distasteful language.
- Limit of 3 support team members per submission. Support team members may include actors, film crew, etc.
Learn more about the intersectional experiences of the LGBTQ community or find help on your own LGBTQ journey.
Whether you have struggled with suicide yourself or have lost a loved one, know you are not alone. Learn more at the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Bullying is impactful and can affect everyone-those who are bullied, those who bully, and those who witness bullying. Act now and take a stand. Learn more at Stand and Cheer.
99% of e-cigarettes contain nicotine, making them highly addictive. Contrary to popular belief, the vapor produced is not harmless. It contains ultra-fine particles and toxic chemicals that are inhaled deep into the lungs. Vaping is not a effective way to quit smoking, click this link to find out about the proven ways to quit smoking/vaping. Learn more at See Through the Vape.